There are many types of plumbing problems, but have you ever wondered if these things only happen to you? Is it just bad luck or an ordinary occurrence in a home? If you’re curious about what we do here at Hamilton Well & Pump, here’s a list of our most common plumbing services in Brevard, NC. Some problems are simple, while some are more complex – but all of them are pretty routine in our line of work.
- Dripping faucets – Dripping faucets may not seem like a big issue, but they lead to a lot of waste. They not only waste water but they also waste money on your water bill.
- Running toilets – This can be a serious issue in a household. Running toilets can waste up to 200 gallons per day!
- Clogged drains – You’re bound to encounter a clogged drain sooner or later. Our plumbers will gladly help you with any clogs in your sink or bathtub.
- Leaking or burst pipes – Burst pipes are a common issue during the winter, but routine leaks can happen at any time of the year.
- Sump pump deterioration – Heavy rains like we have here in the mountains can overwork your sump pump. When it breaks down, you’re at risk for flooding in your basement.
- Leaking spigots – Outdoor spigots that aren’t protected can crack and begin to leak if exposed to freezing temperatures.
- Broken water heaters – There’s nothing worse than jumping into the shower and expecting nice warm water – only to be greeted with an ice cold waterfall. If this happens to you, you need some work done on your water heater. We can fix it or replace it.
Experiencing any of these problems in your home? Or do you have an issue that’s not listed above? Hamilton Well & Pump offers a full range of plumbing services in Brevard, NC including leak detection and repair. We also offer water well drilling, service, and pump repair. Call us for all your water and plumbing needs in Transylvania County.